Movie Soundtrack Dubbing
Audio-Visual Project Portfolio
Request a Quote
Polyglot Communications has experts in voice-over, dubbing and translation for audio and video media. We know that teaming seasoned voice-over specialists with skilled directors ensures quality and streamlines production.
Besides being professional narrators/actors in their native language, our pool of talent can deliver your foreign language listening simultaneously to the English original making sure the timing of the delivery is perfect and keeps the same level of energy and emphasis as the original language of an existing video. This is an acquired talent not a normal skill of a bilingual person.
- Produce professional videos with voice-over narrators (native speakers)
- Provide directors fluent in the target language
- Write and perform radio and TV commercials
- Dub movies with professional actors and directors delivering a final product with high quality lip sync in the target language
- We have a fully-equipped audio studio in Laguna Niguel, California. We can also work in the studio of your choice to facilitate the production process. Our voice-over talent and directors will travel to most studios in Southern California without additional cost.
We recommend a language native speaker director present in the recording session for high quality standards to take place.
If you are a video producer, here is a list of what we need to give you back a high quality foreign language version of an existing English video:
- English script of the video that actually matches the video 100% please verify as many times, we have experienced receiving a version that does not match the video.
- If a client insists on having someone else do the translation, please be aware that translated script must match the time code of the English language while reading at a normal speed. If they are not professional translators with experience in audiovisual translation there will be many flaws, not necessarily for lack of knowledge of the language but lack of writing skills for audiovisual purpose. It is best to let a professional translator do it and client can proof read and suggest changes to terminology or technicalities of their field, which, of course, they will know better.
- Submit a good copy of the original video with time codes that we can easily download to our work-station for a professional recording and specify the kind of audio files you want back. An audio track with the original language and sound effects on a separate track is preferred, we don't really need the sound effects for recording the foreign language version.
- Let us know about acronyms that are to be kept in English or in the foreign language.
- If we handle the translation (as we do prefer for reasons mentioned above) let us know who is the target audience, are there any conversions to be made for measurements, weight, currencies etc. other aspects that need localization like toll free numbers, phonetics of names etc.
Listen to samples of some of our voice over talent...
firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (949) 497-1544 Cell: (949) 246-0808